They say the birds need a nest to come back home. So, here we present to you homes best for investment and the best for living.
The IT sector in India has seen a drastic growth in past few years, majorly in the cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune resulting to the growth of these cities. Especially Pune, being closure to the financial capital of India-Mumbai, has displayed a lot of growth prospects. Hinjewadi IT Park has already marked its presence at the world map. Let it be fresher or experienced professional; everyone has a dream to locate at topmost company of Hinjewadi IT Park.
People who work here would like to have work-life balance. And for the same they like to avoid traffic and search homes close to the IT Park. At Bhoomi Infracon, we understand this. We have planned our projects at Pimple Saudagar, Rahatani and Ravet. These locations have great connectivity with Hinjewadi IT Park, Pimpri-Chinchwad and Pune city. Surrounded by major car brand showrooms, hotels, malls, schools & colleges and hospitals, today these locations are the most preferred by the IT crowd. So, whenever you are in Pune, do visit our projects. We are sure you will make a decision.
An NRI is an Indian citizen who stays overseas for employment/carrying on business or vocation outside India, or stays abroad under circumstances indicating an intention for an uncertain duration of stay overseas is a non-resident. Non-Resident foreign citizens of Indian origin are treated at par with Non-Resident Indian citizens.
A person of Indian origin means an individual who:
* Held an Indian passport at any time, or
* Who or whose father or paternal grandfather was a citizen of India by virtue of the Constitution of India or the Citizenship Act, 1955.
The facilities available to NRIs are as follows:
* Maintenance of bank accounts in India
* Investments in securities/shares of, and deposits with, Indian firms/companies
* Investments in immovable properties in India
i) At any time, held Indian passport, or
ii) Who or either of whose father or grandfather was a citizen of India by virtue of the Constitution of India or the Citizenship Act, 1955. The general permission, however, covers only purchase of residential and commercial property.
Under the general permission available, the following categories can freely purchase immovable property in India:
* Non Resident Indian (NRI)
* Person of Indian Origin (PIO)
Yes, the Reserve Bank has granted general permission to NRIs to acquire or dispose of NRI India properties by way of gift from or to a relative who may be an Indian citizen or a Person of Indian Origin (PIO) whether resident in India or not.
The Reserve Bank has granted general permission to financial institutions providing housing finance and authorized dealers to grant housing loans to NRI for purchase of a house/flat for self occupation subject to certain conditions. Criteria regarding the purpose of the loan, margin money and the quantum of loan will be at par with those applicable to resident Indians. Repayment of the loan should be made out of inward remittance through banking channels or out of funds held in the investor’s NRE/FCNR/NRO accounts
A home loan is sanctioned to the NRIs for any of the following housing finance schemes.
* To purchase a house either ready built, under construction or from a second owner
* For self construction of a property on a plot of land
* For renovation or improvement of an existing property in India
Your eligibility is calculated in the same way as it is calculated for Resident Indians i.e. maximum 48 times the NMI or 4 times the NAI. Emphasis is laid on the following criteria in the appraisal of an NRI:
* Qualifications: The NRI applicant has to be a graduate
* Current job profile and past experience
* Probability of continuing abroad for the loan tenure
* Holding a job for at least 1 year in a reputed company
The loan towards the house has to be paid upfront for the entire tenure of the loan by way of direct remittances from abroad through normal banking channels or from such accounts as may be permitted by RBI from time to time. As of today, the payments are done through NRO, NRE, NRNR and FCNR accounts.
No tax benefits are available from NRI customers unless you file returns and thereby become eligible to avail the tax benefits.
NRIs are required to submit additional documents than is normally required for a Resident Indian
- A copy of the passport
- A copy of the works contract
- The power of attorney
- Salary certificate or statement of account of last 12 months of NRI / Parent / Spouse etc.
- Key shift in economic power from leading urban agglomerations to the Tier II and Tier III cities is currently underway
- Pune has over 210 IT Companies, far more than Bangalore
- Pune is a centre for the Automobile Manufacturing Industry in India
- Pune offers luxurious yet affordable homes which fetch good returns
- Rental returns are higher in Pune